Extra Sensitive Head

Written by Anonymous at 24 Sep 2000 19:44:53:

As an answer to: Re: Extra Sensitive Head written by robin at 22 Jan 2000 19:12:53:

I have an extremely sensitive head and cannot touch it all, i can retract my foreskin but cannot touch the glans. At the moment i have a whitish layer over my glans, which i am guessing is a build up of germs, etc... which i am finding quite difficult to clean due to my hypersensitivity. I am thinking maybe a shower gel or something, rubbed against the glans may work as it does not produce near as much pain as touching the glans directly.
I have an idea, which may be used to clean the glans and to speed up keratinization. This may sound quite gross, but i'm thinking, after peeling back the foreskin, spit onto the palms of both hands, the more the better, and rub both hands together over the glans creating a thick mucousy layer. Let it sit for a while, maybe even pull the foreskin back over the glans and leave it like that for a while. After leaving the saliva to sit for a while, peel back the foreskin, wash off the residue, or maybe soak the glans in some warm water for a while. Hopefully, the enzymes in the saliva should increase the speed of keratinization.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo