Re: do you regret it?

Written by R J Knight at 06 Oct 2000 17:52:40:

As an answer to: Re: do you regret it? written by same guy at 06 Oct 2000 11:41:29:

Not for a tenth of a second! The penis stays clean all the time without any special effort; this isn't important when you have ready access to soap and water but I know from personal experience that in some situations (notably armed combat) where you can go for weeks without a shower, not having to worry about smegma, dirt, etc. is a definite plus. Also, since the military, my girlfriends (Americans all!) without exception have had no problem with my being circumcised. Plus I've found sex to be a lot of fun and totally satisfying. Remember, this is only my feeling. I am not urging, and would never urge you or anybody else to rush out and get cut. It's your body, etc., and some men don't like being circumcised. It's very much your decision, nobody else's. Courage! RJK.
>for anyone who has been cut - do you regret it? at all?
>>help! i thought i knew what i wanted to do about my phimosis and had decided not to get a circumcision. but now i have done more research in the pro-circumcision side of things and i don't know! i am really lost now, and i thought i knew. i am now tempted to get a circ. but but arrrrrrrrrrrggggh HELP! where could i find UNbiased info on this i.e. somewhere that is not pro one or the other? please could someone help me out i am going mental!!!!!!!!!!

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo