Foreskin retraction

Written by Harold at 16 Oct 2000 03:11:37:

As an answer to: Re: Unable to retract foreskin Fully written by John at 09 Jan 2000 17:58:06:

It may be hard to lalk Drs into anything but a routine circ but I would highly support looking for a Dr that would take only a slight snip off the top that would allow freedom of movement of the foreskin. By all means preserve the whole underside skin, regardless of the looks of the end result. It is possible with such compromise suregery to posssibly wear the foreskin covering the penis or retracted (which provide near automatic cleaning and confers some resistance to disease.>>i am 20 years old and live in india , ever since i can remember i was unable to fully retract my foreskin...
>I sympathise with you very much, as that is just the situation I was in at your age. I eventually got circumcised, but I would have preferred to have kept my foreskin if I could have got it loosened.
>Your best hope would appear to be either steroid cream or minor surgery (a dorsal slit or partial circ.). I can't speak from experience of these, but there may be others on this forum who may be able to give views of these options.
>Otherwise, you have the choice of leaving your foreskin as it is (but only if it doesn't cause pain during intercourse) or having a full circ like me.
>Best wishes
>John

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo