Re: Stumbled across this forum and thought I might contribute

Written by R J Knight at 21 Oct 2000 21:01:19:

As an answer to: Stumbled across this forum and thought I might contribute written by Ross at 07 Oct 2000 15:38:12:

Ross, you say you have a lot of FS now, but what you don't say is that you don't have the nerve-rich tip of your foreskin back, because that was cut off at your circumcision and is gone. Also, you don't point out that it takes a long, long time and a lot of tedious effort to stretch what's left of the foreskin too any considerable length, and you have to think it over carefully before you decide that a "restoration" (without the tip brought back)is worth the time and effort involved. Of course you can in time restore the smegma manufacturing and dirt-collecting ability that an uncut foreskin possesses, making it necessary to resume the constant effort to keep the area clean that may be a new experience if you were circumcised at birth. (And some wives may not think this "restoration" is too great a thing.) Of course there are trade-offs in many aspects of life. I would think it over long and carefully before deciding to try any modifications in my clean, totally satisfactory penis. Cheers, RJK.
>I have bookmarked it though.
>I have been restoring my foreskin for almost two years and am part of the the largest FS restoration club on the internet.
>I am forunate to have had it both ways so I and many cyber friends can speak from some experience. I have a lot of FS now (not completely covered yet) and enjoy it very much as does my wife.
>The sensation during intercourse is phonominal for both partners. My wife feels a big difference in the lack of friction and the over all feeling of my penis. Because of that lack of friction I last a lot longer which gives her the opportunity to reach her plateaus more often and more than once during intercourse.
>Before you cut off the extra skin under stand that it does serve a purpose, if it didn't we wouldn't be born with it.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo