Re: strange glans

Written by R J Knight at 23 Oct 2000 19:30:05:

As an answer to: Re: strange glans written by Frank at 23 Oct 2000 11:01:09:

>>Sounds as if you have a congenital condition called epispadias, and you would be well advised to go to a doctor who can have a look at it. On occasion they do plastic surgery to sew the slit up and restore the glans to a more or less normal-looking condition. If you are able to get an erection with your glans as it is, you may be able to have normal sex, but I still think it is highly advisable for you to go have a doctor (or more than one doctor, possibly a plastic surgeon)take a look at it and advise you where to go from here. Best wishes, RJK. >>wondering if anyone has the same problem i do. i have no problem retracting my foreskin but my penis head is a little different. instead of just having a hole at the tip mine actually is more like a slit from the tip to the back of the head. will this give me any problems during sex?
>Im confused! I think I have a slit also instead of a hole. I have never had any problems with it. Is there something wrong with me?
Depends upon where the slit is: if it's on top of the glans, that would be the condition called epispadias & it would probably be a good idea for you to go & let a doctor look at it to see whether any remedial action is advisable. If you're living in reasonable health without any obvious problems there's really nothing wrong with you, you were just born with a glans different from that of most men. A doctor could answer any questions you may have, though.
Best wishes, RJK.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo