Re: My penis is not straight

Written by R J Knight at 26 Oct 2000 20:26:47:

As an answer to: Re: My penis is not straight written by R J Knight Jr at 26 Oct 2000 20:22:59:

>>>I been noticed this problem since i was 12, i dont know if it's natural of do i have some kinda sickness. When my penis is fully erected it is not straight or erected upwards but it is bend downwards, or shall i say naroow towards down. Can this be cured or is it natural? Pls help?
>>>-raymond-
>>When you get an erection does it hurt? if it does you might want to consult a doctor.
>Yes, does it hurt when you get an erection? if so then by all means you should see a doctor. If it doesn't hurt & you have no other obvious problem, it probably will do no harm to let everything alone. There is a condition called Peyronie's syndrome in which the penis is somewhat bent out of shape, but last time I heard, there wasn't much to be done about it. However, if your condition is related to frenulum breve, when the foreskin may be tightly bound to the frenulum and may be pulled downward during erections, then it should receive medical attention. So, if there's no pain, you may have no problem. But if you still have questions, a visit to the doctor would be very much in order. Best wishes, RJK.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo