Re: SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TO MYH PREVIOUS MSG! NEED HELP *nt*

Written by C. J. King at 02 Nov 2000 16:33:13:

As an answer to: SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TO MYH PREVIOUS MSG! NEED HELP *nt* written by annoyedveryimbarrest at 01 Nov 2000 15:16:48:

>reply to my last message, help me!

Well, the biggest problem you have is the one you're building in your mind. I'm not circumcised and my foreskin has always been tight. I had several doctors tell me I had to be circumcised. I didn't want that so I just said no. I finally found out about the steroid creams and I TOLD a doctor I wanted to try that. He objected, said it wouldn't work and I should be circumcised and I said, well the cream can't hurt anything to try. What could he say? I got the prescription and got the cream at the chemist and.... IT WORKED, how about that!

I know the tip of my foreskin will always be tight but I can bring my foreskin right back although with a stiffie I have to do it slowly. Doesn't matter though, cos my dick loves the attention while it's happening

As far as penetrative sex, before I used the cream, I just gooed everything up with lube like cut guys do and it worked fine with the foreskin staying forward... and like you said, a wank with my foreskin is incredible, no need to bring my foreskin back, just play with the tip and slip the skin to and fro over the knob

Look on the bright side, you've got a great dick that you want to make a minor adjustment to, so get to it. If the doctor gives you a load of crap, tell him to piss off, it's your dick, not his.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo