Re: My penis is not straight

Written by R J Knight at 03 Nov 2000 19:18:46:

As an answer to: Re: My penis is not straight written by zed at 02 Nov 2000 04:43:54:

Raymond: Look, don't worry about it! It's really not a problem. Penises come in many sizes and shapes, and most of them work reasonably well. However if, on starting an active sex life, you find that the shape of your penis prevents you from engaging in lovemaking to the satisfaction of your significant other, that will be the time when it's a problem & needs to be shown to a doctor for advice and remediation. In the meantime, keep your cool & don't be overly concerned about where it's aimed. (Have you heard the country & western song, "Dear Penis" on the Internet? It's concerned to some extent with this condition which the penis's owner, Rodney, perceives as a problem. If you haven't heard it, again don't worry: it's not worth making much effort to find it.) Cheers and, again, keep your cool! RJK.
>Raymond: I had the same situation when I was a teen (I'm almost 50 now). I think it was the briefs that mother bought for me. My penis would always 'fall down' and then I would get hard and I would be forced into a very uncomfortable situation, forcing a strong curve down between my legs. In college I switched to boxers. Now there is no forcing from erections. It took awhile, but I no longer bend down when erect. Maybe it's just because I'm 50, but I think it has to do with the briefs. If you can't stand boxers, try to find some briefs that will point you upwards and keep you that way so that erections don't 'fold' your penis downward.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo