Re: Retracted foreskin

Written by Harold at 04 Nov 2000 19:14:35:

As an answer to: Re: Retracted foreskin written by dean at 10 Aug 2000 04:42:29:

I also would suggest enjoying the exposed state. It is cleaner more disease resistant, and the best for heterosexual activity!

with the glans exposed the corona snlarges somewhat and becomes a better source of stimulation. Oversensitivity (the owie response is reduced. The response with good contact to the frenulum abd the corona is great.

Even tho I encourage the exposed, you could, for a fun change lock the foreskin foreward with taping or an o ring possibly.
>>>>>>I am 27 years old and as far back as I can remember my foreskin has stayed fully retracted, I can pull it forward without any problems but it rolls right the way back leaving my glans fully exposed. Is there anything I can do to keep it pulled forward?
>>>>>Mike: Speaking as a guy who got himself gratefully circumcised only after a lot of foreskin trouble, I am tempted to say Lucky You. But I see your point. I think there are quite a lot of guys like you. Sometimes one sees them described as “naturally circumcised”, though obviously this isnt really an accurate description, since they have never been cut.. I’m afraid I have never heard of any sort of procedure to tighten up the natural end of a foreskin so as to make it stay forward. I guess it’s possible to use temporary means with bits of plaster and so on, but even if these were used for a long period, I doubt if the skin would close up enough to stay forward. Maybe other people can be more optimistic than me.
>>>Lucky you!!!
>Hi-
>I suspect a lot of men have the "short" foreskin and some feel lucky to have been born that way. My brother is the same way while I have a fairly long overhang foreskin.
>If you want to elongate it- try going to the net for some of the groups who were circumcised at birth and are trying to restore their foreskins. There are a number of those on the net. Just search for restore foreskin and you will find plenty.
>good luck either way
>dean

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo