Making penis glans less sensitive

Written by Charles II at 06 Nov 2000 22:39:45:

As an answer to: Re: teach me to make my glans less sensitive, PLZ written by Harold at 04 Nov 2000 18:51:43:

>>>i am in late teen age, w/o my glans exposed, the penis just didn't feel right inside, but everytime i exposed the glans outside, it became very sensitive inside my underwear, and it's too sensitive...

>>You might try keeping it exposed ("skinned back") at all times and, before you go to bed... The secret of solving this problem probably involves a certain conscious effort on your part to ignore the distress signals... It's fairly normal for a newly circumcised guy to feel naked and distressed for a few days after the operation heals, but in a short time it begins to feel perfectly normal... before long you should be able to leave it bare at all times and have it feel perfectly ok. (At least if my experience is typical, that should do it.) How about keeping us informed of any progress, since there may be others in your situation. Good luck! RJK.

>Excellent advice. This "skinned back" alternative has served me well for over 60yrs. It is cleaner, resists disease and provides, if you will an added sturdiness to the penis. it is a worthy objective.

RESPONSE: I agree with these two guys. I have been fully retracted permanently since before puberty, and wouldn't have it any other way. You may find it a help to use the KY jelly or other kind that has a novocaine ingredient which temporarilly numbs the feeling until you can get to sleep. I have also heard of oil of eucalyptis or cloves or something else that causes numbing. If you can keep it retracted during sleep, there is 1/3 of your 24 hour day with the penis head exposed, a time when you are the least active and wary of it. Before long you shouldn't notice a difference in the feeling anymore, whether retracted or not. I actually prefer the feeling, because it prolongs sex and staying power.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo