Re: betametason creme

Written by R J Knight at 14 Nov 2000 21:23:56:

As an answer to: betametason creme written by Problem at 14 Nov 2000 15:57:35:

>I have been using this creme for some time and it got me some fine results. I couldn`t see my glans at all and after just a week of using the creme it started to get better. When it was possible to reveal almost full glens i stopped using the creme. Then the phimosis showed up again, slowly. I started using the creme again and it was better but does this mean that I will have to use this creme whole life? And I`m not sure but it seems like the creme is slower in helping with phimosis, am I maybe becoming immune on it?? Please help
I doubt you're becoming immune to the creme. It seems more likely you stopped using it before the job was fully done. Another thing: once you get the foreskin stretched to the degree that you can expose the glans fully, all the way back to the corona, you will need to do this every day, and as often as you bathe, for the rest of your life to keep the phimosis from creeping up on you again. One way to keep this from happening, with minimal trauma, is to have a dorsal slit made in the foreskin. You may of course have some structural problem that makes you prone to recurring phimosis, in which case the d.s. will put a sure stop to the problem. You might find it helpful to find a urologist who can advise yhou. Good luck! RJK.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo