Solution to Stinky Penis

Written by BobbyR at 18 Nov 2000 21:32:53:

As an answer to: Stinky Penis written by John at 18 Nov 2000 14:26:34:

>Why is it that no matter how much time and effort I put into washing my penis in the shower,(keeping the foreskin pulled back) I still get that awful whiff of a rancid smell whenever I pull my foreskin back throughout the day, or even right after a shower. This problem isn't great for my love life. Have any of you fellow uncut guys found a way to really keep yourselves clean and smelling good without having to resort to circumcision?

Yes! Here is THE solution, and I can personally say that it works. Permanent foreskin retraction achieves ALL of the benefits of circumcision with NONE of the other effects. Depending upon how tight or loose your foreskin is and how sensitive the head, you may find this to be easy or difficult. Mine was loose and would not stay, and took considerable effort on my part until penis growth, especially the size of the head, kept it back more often and finally all the time. Fortunately I hadn't finished puberty and growth yet. In adults, Im sure it would be more difficult. Take a look at circlist.org/cfeelcut.html for help. Bacteria that breed in the swamp under the unretracted foreskin multiply so quickly that it becomes a full time job keeping it clean if you don't get the penis out in the open so it can breathe and dry out. I did read a comment from one guy about using baby powder under there, but that can interfere with some kinds of sex and would still require constant application for the rest of your life. Go for the retraction. It is harmless, painless, costless and reversable, as another guy like me likes to say. At the very worst, it only makes circumcision easier if that becomes your last resort. At best, you will be forever clean and ready for any impromptu encounter, and may even come to prefer the look and feel. I do.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo