Re: What the hell is this????

Written by R J Knight at 02 Dec 2000 18:47:03:

As an answer to: Re: What the hell is this???? written by John at 02 Dec 2000 14:20:31:

>>Some time ago (years) i saw one or two black (not realy realy black .. kind of brown-black) , less then 1 cm width spots . now I realize there are more.. much more (more then 10 ) bigger and smoller . They don;t afect me in any way but what can this be?????
>Have it looked at immediately. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it does occur. I don't mean to be an alarmist but it is better to be save than sorry (asking a discussion board is not going to get you the answer - you need to see a physician immediately).
>He's right, Jon. Have it looked at straightway. Some years ago a brown spot showed up on my glans. The doctor said it was inconsequential, and so far it has been, but he was a urologist who had seen literally thousands of penises and had a pretty good idea of what was pathological & what was not. Sometimes it is very important to get expert input, & I believed this is one of these times for you. Good luck! RJK.

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo