Re: Dorsal Slit for Phimotic Ring with Frenulum Breve and Veins

Written by Robin at 18 Dec 2000 06:47:31:

As an answer to: Dorsal Slit for Phimotic Ring with Frenulum Breve and Veins written by michael at 22 Jul 2000 08:32:27:

This is a long letter Michael, and I just stumble on problems in your understanding - all the anti circ sites have been misinforming you

> But those of us (a wee tiny minority) without this blessing of retractability

RS -the anti circ sites use only one study of statistics- that of Jacob Oster, if you check out my site you will find 8 studies on phimosis statistics, well theres probably about 20 all together but most are on infants, anyway recognise that this is more than a tiny minority - dont let the anti circs scare you into thinking you are a rarity,- you are not

> may possibly never entertained any notion of cleaning the phallus anywhere but on the outside. It's like one of the writers somewhere (maybe a differnt web site)wrote that he kind of likened what was visible (the reddish tip) within the hollow of a small foreskin opening, to one's eyeball. You don't go about washing the eyeball, and little more does one address the eyelids - the whole area being so delicate.

RS - I splash my eyes with cold water because it freshens me up and rinses my eyes, - the writer of the letter (I`m sure on another site) sounds like he has a bad phimosis and probably bad eye sight as well -

> I have fathered 3 boys (all circumcised I must say) so the procreative pur- pose of the old oak tree has not been in question, though there has always been minor discomfort in the initial stage of sex - trying to actually make it inside the vagina cause if the tightness at the penis tip. .. I often reflect on the similarities to my most early sexual unions because of this element of preventative-like restriction. .... and I get the distinct impression that this frenulum affair is quickly going to prevent my being able to pull back the foreskin much farther at all. It just really seems to tug up around there giving a pain to about the same degree as that from pressing a pretty sharp fingernail into the palm of your hand with a few pounds of force. It is this pain I feel in the first stage of sex. Pulling it tight like that makes evident what possibly is this infamous phimotic ring. It basically appears a little more "reinforced" right at the actual foreskin fold. It is about there too, under the extra pressure exerted in my little retraction attempt, that I see quite a lot of vein work. So my questions are now these:

> 1) Can these various cortisone creams, while somehow thinning out the foreskin, have a bad effect on the appreciable vascular network so closely involved ?

RS - less than surgery

> 2) Can these creams have any loosening or stretching effect on the frenulum ?

RS - possibly - I speculate yes

> 3) If a dorsal slit is perfomed to create a relief mechanism to help facilitate retraction, how is it possible to avoid compromising the frenulum (which I understand is so chocked full of pleasure nerves, and should be respected at all costs (For after all, we here in the states may feel entitled to the pursuit of happiness, you know).

RS -Too much anti circ rubbish .. a frenulum which is too short causes pain - yeah OK if you want all those extra sensitive nerves to cause pain then go ahead - be at the forefront of the next generation of uncircumcised Americans, who will all be infibulated complete with all their special protected (painful) nerves and thanks to the present info will believe this is normal - note: almost certainly your frenulum needs cutting -

> 4) Is the slit often made in the dorsal area since the resulting loose tissue flaps (ostensibly undesirable in appearance) would be less apparent when the penis hangs in its flaccid state ?

RS - no, the phimotic ring runs near the front on top, underneath it curves round and joins into the frenulum, this is why the cut is only effective on top, - but anyway the cut would be less visible made ventrally --- but you haven`t researched my site, and you have simply too many questions, and they are very fine points, it is mainly simply your choice, I and no-one answering here is a doctor, the only doctors involved in this subject are either passionately anti circ, or fanatically pro-circ.- find me someone unbiased to answer your questions and I`ll give him a page

Most of the answers are on my site, but anyway my site is actually not primarily concerned with adult treatment, - .... it is concerned with the ridiculous rumours which the anti pro circumcision debate generate and how this hinders education and kids being checked ...!

You seem to have adapted to your pain and difficulty without complaining, I say life could have been more fun for you ... when you agree and wanna help with future and general education then get in touch

Robin
www.male-initiation.net
read my site - at least the welcome page

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo