Re: help! tight foreskin

Written by Robin at 17 Dec 2000 16:54:46:

As an answer to: help! tight foreskin written by annoyedveryimbarrest at 01 Nov 2000 00:39:44:

I feel here we see a fear of the unknown, as the initiate hesitates for months and years wondering whether the horrendous effects of his foreskin complex may possibly have an effect on intercourse,

Most of the answers are summarised on the welcome page of www.male-initiation.net All Boys Must Be Checked --- check out phimosis and

paraphimosis (and ways to control it), - yes I know theres a bit to read and understand and really the doctors should have taken care of it years ago, but then sigh - this is all part of being a man in the modern world ... (education/awareness is the best cure for ignorance) .. and if you learn a bit about betamethsone .. and then if you ask the doctor for some - he will probably thank you for making his days work easier

have fun

RobinWritten by annoyedveryimbarrest at 01 Nov 2000 00:39:44:

hi

i am an 22yr old male.

i have a problem with my foreskin that i hope someone can help me with

at the end of my foreskin it is very tight and the opening isnt really big enough for the head of my penis to go through so i can retract it.

I can retract my foreskin so it is behind the head of my penis, but it takes a lot of effort to force it behind there.

Also if i happen to get an erection when my foreskin is behind the head of my penis it is painful and like the head of my penis is being "strangled"

if i try to uriniate when it is in this state it hurts and not much urine will come out.

Sometimes it has taken me several hrs and much pain to get my foreskin back to its normal position after this, and if i have tried to urinate, when it finally goes back to its normal position urine comes out, i guess cause the pressure is released.

has anyone got a solution to this problem?

i am very scared of going to the doctor and i do not want to be circumcised.

I dont know if this will cause problems when having intercourse, because i am a virgin.

i can masturbate ok though

thanks

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo