SUMMARY and deletions

Written by Robin at 17 Dec 2000 17:09:28:

So,
I have read through FORUM I and it is getting too big and its going to close soon

RJKnight (special thanks for balancing out some tricky letters) and Nick (... its taken a long time for men to start
talking openly ... so perhaps leave out your generous offers to divert the public mail back to private)

Then, Charles II is very welcome to be a troll on this forum, I very much like his advice, completely unbiased except :
get it done quick ...

If I can set it up on FORUM 2 and if you dont object then I`d like to honour you all with coloured tags on your titles,
giving you the status of group leaders, doesnt mean you have to do anything more than you do now, just makes your
entries look more authoratitive

I am deleting letter 628 498 and 635 the sum of which is:

Haahahaha that'll teach ya.

I would absolutely LOVE to play with it! What I truly long for is to watch
you getting an erection-- up close and with all of the lights on...

No .. U Rancid Dicked sheep shagin' Criminal Desended Alcoholic TWAT ...
It was probably sheep shaggin that caused it ......
Ya poof it was probably a Male Sheep .....
See Ya Gobber

Also deleted the thread starting 652 referring to pics of celebrities who are circd - simply off topic

I am deleting Bob`s 753 and 754 who answered no questions but spoke unto us thus:

"I have noticed on this forum a very biased look at Circumcision from any older American males. It is important that
you are armd with the facts rather than out dated notions and old wives tales."

He proceeded to post SCARE WARNINGS of "information" at
https://www.infocirc.org
I checked out the site - quote

- "The best way to care for a child's intact penis is to leave it alone."

- "Frenar band or Ridged band Elastic tissue at the tip of the foreskin (between the inner and outer foreskin) and
extending somewhat on the inner surface of the foreskin that helps contract the tip of the foreskin allow it to remain
positioned over the glans. Very rich in specialized erogenous nerve receptors."

- "Frenulum or Frenum. An elastic band of tissue under the glans that connects to the foreskin and helps contract the
foreskin over the glans."

Well folks it looks like the next generation of uncircumcised Americans are going to be a pretty inhibited bunch with all
their erogenous nerve receptors all contracted with foreskins remaining positioned over the glans ---- has anyone words
for the stupidity of such "information"?

from letter 702
"To cut or not to cut is ALWAYS the question !!"
this was well meant but we must think deeper - by asking this question you concentrate on treatment - questions on
prevention are far more relevant

Ah sigh! I am an extremist - but this surface appraisal of "to cut or not" is inappropriate ... its attractive because it
simplifies it into a drama -the culture must be aware of specific problems and individual cures - "retract easily or not"
is a more relevant question - by asking to cut or not cut (and anything to do with the perverse anti pro debate) allows
the culture to remain comfortably hidden and ignore the real problem ... for how many more years ...?

LINKS ...
it is such a shame but the pro circumcision sites have a lot more factual information but its true, see
circlist.org/cfeelcut.html .... on the instant circumcision feeling with elastoplast

I couldnt find Hugh Youngs inevitably fanatical anti circ contribution on
https://www.circumstitions.com/gallery1.html

And I couldnt find (unfortunately) the not quite so extremist anti circ pages
www.fathermag.org
www.foreskin.org/pin.htm

I believe foreskin.org is the first anti circ site to actually put up a link to my pages - if anyone finds it I`d be interested

anyway thats the end of the summary
I`ll be putting about 15 of the most interesting stories on line and presenting this forum as a ZIP form in the near future

Cheers
Robin

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo