Re: need help, foreskin will not retract all the way when hard

Written by R J Knight at 21 Dec 2000 19:05:35:

As an answer to: need help, foreskin will not retract all the way when hard written by Tod at 21 Dec 2000 05:39:45:

>Can someone help me. I am uncircimucised. When i am limp i can retract the foreskin all the way. However, when i get an errection, i try to roll my foreskin back to underneath the head and i cant do it. It will go about half way of the head and then will not go any further withouth there being pain. What problem am i having? Im only 17 right now but ive gone through puberty, i got pubes and all that stuff. Can someone help me. Do i just need to stretch it more or what?

Tod, since you can stretch the foreskin all the way back when flaccid and halfway back when erect, it shouldn't be much of a problem to stretch the skin a bit more so it's retractable at all times. You might try slowly pushing it all the way back, then letting it slide forward and pushing it back again, repeating this for 10 times, then washing it carefully to prevent infection & leaving the foreskin forward. Then you can repeat this stretching exercise again the next day, and again for a period of ten days or two weeks, by which time it should be loose enough to move at any time. It might help the stretching to leave the foreskin retracted for a while before returning it to its usual position. If this doesn't have any effect, you can try to stretch it back further than it "wants" to go when the penis is erect, or partially so. This may be painful but you should be able to see definite results in a short time.
If this doesn't work, you can always see a doctor & possibly try a steroid cream, but judging from your description of the condition, it probably doesn't require drastic remedial action, and can soon be corrected. Good luck! RJK.

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo