Frenulum Surgery? Can it Cause ED?

Written by Al G at 31 Dec 2000 19:22:37:

Hi all!

5 years ago I had my frenulum surgically removed due to problems (erectile pain) I had before caused by overly tight foreskin.
I underline that my frenulum was not damaged or sheared prior to this surgical intervention. It was removed simply sue to pain reasons.

Now my foreskin is completely OK in terms of sensitivity, comfort, length, although I still feel that when my gland is exposed, the foreskin gathers in a sort of a "ring" behind my gland, which looks a little untidy, but could be a major source of pleasure for the lady as well.

However, ever since then, I experience some trouble with maintaining my erection when I am to penetrate the woman's body. During freplay, oral sex, arousal, fondling etc. my erection is literally 100% hard, but often there are problems when it is to penetrate - it keeps softening.

Has anyone had experience with simple cutting surgery of the frenulum and its possible effects on erection strength?

It is very weird, because otherwise my erection is really good (also when mastrubating it is 100% hard).

Would appreciate any comments & feedback on similar expereiences

Al

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo