40 yo, never retracted foreskin

Double posted - responded to on Forum 2
Written by UK dude at 07 Jan 2001 19:47:16:

I am 39, married with five children.

I am reaching my mid-like crisis, and have decided to diet, get fit and look into my problems and sort myself out for the next phase of my life.

I have a long foreskin, which is also tight and won't come back fully over the glans when erect. Never tried it flaccid because of the extreme sensitivity of my glans, erect or not.

I haven't tried it recently, possibly over ten years since I did, but the extreme sensetivity is very painful and makes me whince and cross my legs even typing this. I've know what pain feels like, I'm not soft, but the fear I feel over this is overwhelming.

I fear my problem is not just the pain, but the psychological effect. I've had this for so long and feared the pain if I did it, I don't 'feel' like it is 'natural' for the glans to be so exposed. Sort of like popping your eye out onto your cheek, or somesuch.

Should i see a doctor or urologist? I have to say it has NEVER caused me any problems, either with urinating or having sex. I know it much come a fair way back (all the way?) during intercourse, but I tend to quickly pull my foreskin forward when I withdraw. It's the fear factor again! I can't even look!

Advice?

Answers:

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo