Re: Phymosis or not, treatment?

Written by Robin at 25 Jan 2001 22:09:20:

As an answer to: Phymosis or not, treatment? written by Gerard van Antwerpen at 20 Dec 2000 08:00:25:

Hello Gerard,

As it says at the top of the main page - Please write any new questions on Forum2

this sounds like secondary phimosis due to LSA - recent research suggests new cures for LSA which I`ll post soon on forum 2
Robin

>Hello,
>I'm wondering about wether I have got phimisos or another problem.
>About a year ago my foreskin became a lot tighter, before it was no problem to get it back over the head when erect. But at that time it became more and more difficult to do that. A couple of months before I spotted a lightish spot on the gland, about 2-3mm wide. The docter had a look and we had some tests done (a smear taken and sent to the hospital-lab), nothing to be found. The spot went more or less away, but as mentioned my foreskin became tighter. It became impossible to retract it when erect.
>At the moment it feels like the very 'front'-edge of the skin has gone hard and unstrechable, it looks quite white. The rest seems to be unaffected. I can retract the skin when cleaning, but only with some difficulty (not a lot of pain), the unstreched opening is about 10mm in diameter. I can 'pull' the gland from underneath while stretching the skin back to clean. Pulling it back is not too difficult.
>My question: what could this be, phimosis or a skin infection, or other and secondly of course what to do about it?
>Thanks for any reply's
>Gerard

ARC forum main index
forum1 index
page1 /page2

The Origins of a Taboo