[ ARC Forums Main Index ]
[ ARC forum 2 ]

Nervous about getting help

Written by Jay at 23 May 2004 00:07:38:

I am so thankful I found this site. And reading the thread written by EBT really hit home as it seemed to for a lot of others here.

Well before I pose my question here is a little about me. I am 24 now and similar to EBT I never realized I was different or something was wrong until my first sexual experience. I had seen uncircumsized penis' before (gym, locker room etc) but never though much about it. Kinda like some people are tall and others not, I just though their's was different than mine.

Anyway so after realizing that I did some research and have what I believe to be phimosis and a short frenulum it has pretty much consumed me lately.

Anyways that briefly summarizes bringing me to this point (Again the thread by EBT could have been me he was talking about) For those that are familiar I am able to retract when flacid with minimal discomfort and not at all when erect. Also I recently noticed that, I think it is called my frenulum seem to be short so that even if I could retract it would not fully roll back.

So heres where I hope to get some advice. Has anyone had similar cases and received treatment? What was it? HOW was it? I am leaning towards requesting some sort of topical cream or at the most partial circumsision to free the ring and the frenulum.

Also just some further history on the nervousness, I must say that my wife and I have just given birth to our first child and so I am so nervous that I something will go wrong. Kinda that why fix what not's broken. I have kinda adapted around my condition by it is by no means my ideal.

thank you for your time and any advice.

Answers: