[ ARC Forums Main Index ]
[ ARC forum 2 ]

Re: Stretching

Written by Paul B. at 27 Mar 2003 13:47:21:

As an answer to: 7862.htm "Stretching" written by jake_w at 27 Mar 2003 05:47:30:

> Hi, I made important decision for myself. ... I decided to try to stretch my foreskin instead.

That was indeed an important decision.

> I don't want to pull it straight forward as that will lenghten the foreskin and it will become loose like a trunk.

Read down a bit. Try this post for starters. The exercises illustrated there utilise pulling forward simply because it is easy and comfortable to do. While they may seem to be tending to elongate the foreskin, that would be a very minor effect. Skin stretching is a "non-linear" process - small amounts of tension cause virtually no stretch unless applied nearly 100% of the time, while more and more tension produces stretching, albeit slow, but in disproportionate amounts.

Painful stretching can produce very rapid results indeed, but apart form the pain, is difficult to control and may result in some tearing and scarring, which can be counterproductive (unless the stretching can and will be repeated regularly until healing is complete). For that reason, we always advise stretching that is not painful - just a little uncomfortable.

The point being, that only the part you stretch tight will respond. This means, that pulling the lower foreskin forward is useful (probably the most useful way) to stretch the fraenulum as it being the short part, takes the brunt of the stretch, while the foreskin on either side, is just exercising its "springiness" (elastic limit).

> Is there any website with pictures,

The site I reference in that post and others past, has pictures of normal penes. It still illustrates the exercises quite well, and since the difference between a tight and a normal foreskin is quite minor, looks virtually the same anyway except when the foreskin is pulled really tight. They are the best I can do without ferreting through sites I'd rather not anyway. And they are reliable - not likely to vanish overnight (Jim!).

> or a site where I can send my pictures for comparision?

Well, if you mean you want them posted somewhere for people to look at and comment, I probably could do that for you. If you wish to send any to be linked into messages here, they should be no more than 640 by 480 resolution (and generally half those dimensions, or less) and not substantially more than 100K - the purpose is illustration, not adulation. However, I can re-process images quite nicely with Electric Eyes if you cannot.

If you were to do that, you could do us two favours. One would be to provide "before" and "after" pictures, maybe even progress shots, of your stretching success (people that motivated are almost certain to be successful), and the other, a shot of the exercise where you get both (little) fingertips inside the foreskin and stretch it outward. These would be most useful to help answer future questions.

> if after stoping the stretch the foreskin shrinks again, that would be really bad news.

The way to prevent that is to use it regularly.

Answers: