The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

no problem

Written by Rob at 12 Oct 2005 19:45:50:

As an answer to: Re: Steroids written by GEORGE at 08 Oct 2005 11:38:33:

Hi George,
There seems to be no problem, with the bending, and bending wouldnt be caused by any tight ring, and yes its very normal that the penis when erect is not flexible, its meant to be stiff!

I dont think there is any problem at all, you say there is no pain, is there any difficulty when you retract your foreskin? - I imagine you have a long foreskin, and simply when erect it does not automatically reveal the glans, - but the crucial point is during masturbation (or imagine penetrating in a vagina) if then it will slip back easily.

So, the bottom line is if your foreskin slips back easily when you pull it back when erect, then there is absolutely no problem

Robin

(back next Wednesday).

>Do you think that the bending is due to the tight ring which is not large enough(as i told you before the foreskin cannot be retracted by itself unless i do so)?

>Hi Robin
>It's me George again.Firstly i am so grateful for your help....I think you re doing something wonderful and unselfish that's why i appreciate u a lot...
>To the point now.....i read your answer so....1)yes the foreskin is what i meant,i made i mistake(cause of the speed of writing)...and i think i haven't got a problem with pain any more but my foreskin still doesn't retract by itself,unless i do so.....what is the next move?can it be solved?is this a ''problem''?
>thanks again for all
>george

Answers: