The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: recurring phimotic ring

Written by Robin at 12 Oct 2005 20:30:35:

As an answer to: phimosis written by Jon Frost at 08 Oct 2005 05:00:35:

Hi Jon,

My God thats an interesting question ... real old fashioned stuff ... medical leaches ... Id be really interested in the answer - but Im sorry I cant tell you it.

The most interesting new idea I heard on stimulating blood flow to stretch was by using a vibrator the other way round! - There are various ideas to do with steam etc. listed under www.male-initiation.net/phimos.html which is the phimotic ring index, where you will easily find the stretching pages.

Clobetasol propionate, is possibly stronger than betamethasone, there are not so many reports on this steroid, so I couldnt say for sure if it will work but it would be worth a try for anyone who really wants to avoid surgery. Two reports are linked to the above "phimotic ring index" - under steroid index.

Im afraid with the phimotic ring recurring and rips occurring at 45 yrs. old, that sometime in a few years time - maybe ten maybe 20 ?? - that you might be saved a lot of problems with partial circumcision or even some more minimal form of surgery, (preputial plasty) and it might be worth you holding in the back of your mind and gathering info on this.

Id be interested in your progress.

Good luck

Robin

(Im here only on Wednesdays)

>Hello Im a 45 yo w/m with a recurring phimonic ring
>I have not nor do I wish to try circumcision to remidy this .
>My question is anyone aware if medical leaches have been tried
>to increase the capalary blood flow in hopes of restoring the skin to
>normal? The Idea of cronic skintears in marital matters is just not
>apealing to me. I have done the betamethasone treatment only to have reoccurences within 3-6 weeks.PLEASE tell me there are other options
>to consider .Thanks JMF.

Answers: