ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: problem?

Written by Robin at 26 Oct 2005 20:37:24:

As an answer to: Re: no problem written by GEORGE at 26 Oct 2005 18:18:03:

Dear George,

Two things this week.

First you come from Greece - can you help me on a small question: the word "phimos" comes from ancient Greek meaning a horses muzzle - is there any modern Greek word related to this?

So, to your question and offer of photos, please YES. I must admit I find your descriptions a little confusing, Im sorry but I feel like Ive thought every way around your situation, and if its not frenulum breve and you still feel there may be a problem then I would like to see photos. Can I have maybe around ten - mostly showing during erection some with foreskin forward some with foreskin retracted and at least 2 of the frenulum area. This is the simplest best thing to do.

My email address is on a gif on my contact page - I am worried about spam mail so please go to the pretty map at the top of this page and click on "contact"

Cheers
Rob
(be back next Wednesday - we will get there in the end)

>>Dear Robin
>It's me George again.You re right , i' ve forgot to tell you that i'm 23 and i'm from Greece.Now to the point,i read your last answer and....yes,my phimotic ring is tight and so my foreskin is,so it can't be retracted by itself and as far as i can understand, i have not a frenulum breve.But i want to mention as many times before,that as long as i retract my foreskin back when erected i feel no pain at all anymore(after stretching).......So i wait for your answer....I don't know if some photos would be helpful if i had your e-mail.......thanks again for your help...
>GEORGE

Answers: