The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: photos

Written by Robin at 16 Nov 2005 17:31:03:

As an answer to: Re: photos written by Robin at 16 Nov 2005 17:29:48:

Dear George,

I have read your descriptions again and looked at all the pictures - and I am fairly convinced about my diagnosis

Pa310144 and Pa310152 show clearly the frenulum attached very far up towards the meatus (the urinary opening) Pa310148 shows how this causes ruffling up behind the glans even when non erect

Pa310182 shows a darkened ring on the outer foreskin - I believe this is not a phimotic ring which lies always on the inner foreskin - this is the outer foreskin under strain I believe because the frenulum area is pulling on it.

I asked for pictures which retracted when erect as far as was comfortable and then a little more ... if these pictures are retracted as far as possible - then first I can tell you that the foreskin retracts normally a good way behind the glans and not just latched behind it, usually the inner foreskin will lay out stretched flat - inside out - along the shaft of the glans.

Yours stops and ruffles up behind the glans ... from all I can see this is the frenulum breve which is hindering further retraction.

Your frenulum breve is very short, so short that it may even not exist, (so in a sense you are correct in saying you have no frenulum breve!) it appears that the foreskin is actually touching the glans and connected directly to it - this is also a frenulum breve problem leading to the same and similar symptoms..

These pictures confirm my feeling from a few weeks back when you wrote about it being tight "When erected i can easily enough(with almost no pain,just with a sense of tight) retract my foreskin back"

You must please go to an Urologist or surgeon and ask him to check your frenulum area. I suspect he will offer you a frenuloplasty or frenoplasty and then you can please read male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html

cheers - tell us what happens

Robin

Answers: