Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: try stretching

Written by Robin at 23 Nov 2005 16:45:02:

As an answer to: Re: try stretching written by Kshitij Aggarwal at 16 Nov 2005 20:44:31:

Hi Kshitij,

If you answer my questions I will be better able to advise you - Is yours a primary phimotic ring? ie. is it there since birth? if yes then we can be 99% sure that it will stretch easily. If it has occurred recently then it probably wont stretch easily and we will need to think again.

Yes you will need to stretch regularly - please read the stretching ideas under "stretching" on male-initiation.net/phimos.html

For some men stretching becomes an enjoyable pasttime or hobby and it needs to be this, because yes, the phimotic ring will need to be stretched throughout life, otherwise it will close up again.

But, this is all guess work, please tell me more about the history of your phimosis next time you write.

cheers and good luck

Rob

>Hi,
>thankyou so mch for your help.a few more queries though. I tried stretching it couple of times but everytime it would'nt retract completely though i havent been regular with it at all. Do you really think that regular excercising will make it start retract completely?
>Also do i have to keep doing ehe excercise forever or it will be okay to stop ot after it is cured?
>Thankyou
>With regards,
>Kshitij

Answers: