disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: photos

Written by Robin at 23 Nov 2005 17:06:38:

As an answer to: Re: photos written by George at 20 Nov 2005 16:06:11:

Dear George,

There is a page at

https://home.zonnet.nl/harmen55/frenuloplasty.html

which shows treatment of the frenulum, on one of the other pages on this site there are various pictures of frenulums - long and short ones -

You have no visible frenulum, (perhaps it is 1mm. long,) the foreskin appears to be attached directly to the underside of the glans, this is not normal, (it is described on my site, so it does sometimes happen, it is not a complete rarity).

Your foreskin when retracted exposes just the glans and ruffles up behind it - but usually the retracted foreskin stretches back "inside out" along the shaft of the penis.

frenuloplasty means a plastic operation on the frenulum, even if the frenulum is only 1mm. long it is still called a frenuloplasty operation, - it is the frenulum area of the foreskin which needs operating.

The size of your frenulum may also affect the size of your erection, I cant tell you this, it may well be that the restriction and impending tension inhibits full erection in some way. What is certain is that your foreskin attached to the glans underneath results in the ruffled up foreskin behind your glans and this stops it moving freely, and, I imagine this will make intercourse a little less enjoyable.

I hope you find the pictures useful on the other site (and I would appreciate it if you could tell me the exact link for the pictures) - please dont hesitate to ask again if you still dont understand. and sorry, but I doubt you will be able to avoid surgery.

cheers
Rob

>>Dear Robin
> I just want to ask you something.As you saw at the pictures, the glans can be fully exposed and free when the foreskin is retracted,so.......that means that the length of the penis is what i see and it has nothing to do with the frenulum breve?because i read in a site that there is a case that the frenulum breve may hinder the penis to be fully erected and that's why the frenuloplasty otherwise is called an elongation of the frenulum.My question is , in my condition,does the size of the frenulum affects the size of the penis when erected?
> I also want to help me understand my problem.......i haven't yet fully understand what exactly is frenulum,frenulum breve and my condition that you said that there is no frenulum breve at all(but the problem exists).Can you send me a picture that describes on it these parts of the penis?Is there a site that will help, because all these terminology is difficult for me to understand.Otherwise, a picture of a normal penis would help too,so i can compare it with mine.
> As you see,i do my best to avoid surgery.....
>Thanks for your patience untill now
>George

Answers: