Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: can't retract foreskin will it effect intercourse

Written by Robin at 07 Dec 2005 17:33:24:

As an answer to: can't retract foreskin will it effect intercourse written by sid at 05 Dec 2005 13:43:48:

Hi Sid,

My first comment is please tell your girl friend, girls are often far more open to such ideas than men are! ... I might be wrong, its only a generalisation but I really think its worth broaching the subject with her.

I would not suggest having sex without retracting the foreskin, have you tried using a condom, and, can you even get a condom on with your condition?? Im not thinking of AIDS or babies etc. but if you can use a condom this might allow you to have sex without the foreskin getting in the way.

I realise that during masturbation when using your own hands there are lots of ways to avoid the problem, but eventually lets face it - it would be nice if she too could play around with your penis.

You have a condition which needs treating. Firstly the very sensitive head of the penis is NOT a problem, or its not a big problem, this hypersensitivity is often reported and its like any unexposed part of the body, if you cut yourself it will sting, but in a short time this builds up resistance and hurts no more, can we forget this till after treaqtment when it will be far easier to just handle the glans and build up resistance.

The big question is what condition do you have? you give me very few clues, it could be anything, I must ask you to go to the welcome page and find the summary of chapter one "The Conditions" in fact the most helpful page for you would be
male-initiation.net/phimosis_summary.html

You need an accurate diagnosis before you can think about anything further.

(say which country you live and love in as I might have ideas on treatment availability etc.)

good luck with the diagnosis.

Robin

>Hi i am in my mid 20's i am still a virgin & i have always found it difficult to pull my foreskin back even when it is erect i have found if i try to touch the top of my penis with the foreskin just slightly pulled back it is very painful therefore i am afraid to try to pull it back more it also seems very tight i don't have any problems when i masterbate without pulling my foreskin back but i was wondering will this be a problem if i am to have intercourse i have met a girl and we are planning on having intercouse soon but i am afraid to tell her about my foreskin and want to know if i can have intercouse without retracting my foreskin.
>any help would be appreciated.

Answers: