Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Yes - it is Frenulum Breve

Written by Robin at 07 Dec 2005 18:20:24:

As an answer to: Re: Is it associated to Frenulum Breve? written by Fabricio at 06 Dec 2005 12:16:49:

Hi Fabricio,

sounds very Italian, whatcha doin' writing such good English?

You do have frenulum breve, everything you say makes me sure, the pictures confirm it.

Yes this is a problem, when masturbating you can avoid the pain and tight sensation but imagine making love or if you wanted anyone else to play around with you, then its going to hurt, so I say yes it is a problem.

This will almost certainly require an operation. How old are you (above the age of parents consent?) which country are you in?

I would suggest you go to
male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html
spend a week thinking about it all, (cos Im only online every Wednesday) and then contact me again next week and lets consider how to resolve the problem -

cheers

Robin

>I guess i have Frenulum Breve because with the penis erect i feel pain in the Frenulum , it is like if it were too short.But i also have the following, with both erect and not erect penis i can with no problems pull my foreskin totally back to show the glan ( i have to pull it , it is not pulled automatically ) but all the foresking that before pulling was hiding the glan sits right behind the glan, i can't pull it along the "body" of the penis.Is it a problem?Is it associated with the frenulum? thanks

Answers: