The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

thanks and back to frenuli

Written by Robin at 14 Dec 2005 17:05:22:

As an answer to: Re: Greek words written by George at 14 Dec 2005 15:04:23:

Thanks george for the translations.

Hope you got to the pictures on the other site - harmen55 or similar - and discovered where you are different to other men.

If you have a personal general doctor who you get on well with, he would maybe be able to help book you in for surgery - the operation you will need and is well worth you having, is so very simple that he may even be able to do it himself.

Gather your courage (gird up your loins - is perhaps an appropriate expression:) and get to the operating table - the op. takes a half hour - two weeks later you will be fit for action --- do it and enjoy your life.

Cheers

Robin

>Dear Robin
>I finally managed to connect to the internet after so long time.I want to apologize for my last e-mails where i was so anxious about my problem....i just wanted to know exactly my condition...so...
>I owe you some explanations about greek words....
>1)The greek word for horses reins is ''chalinaria" or "χαλινάρια" in greek so it hasn't got the same root with phimosi.
>2)the verb "fimono" cannot exactly be used for "shut up", just because is too polite and to formal......it's like trying to say ''shut up'' using "muzzle".
>Thanks again for your help untill now,i'll try to arrange my condition,even though i'm too anxious and shy to go to the surgery...
>George

Answers: