Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Just had a frenuloplasty

Written by peter at 24 Dec 2005 19:27:45:

As an answer to: Just had a frenuloplasty written by Jake at 21 Dec 2005 18:37:13:

>Hello all,
> I just went into the hospital for a Frenuloplasty yesterday. I just came across this forum and thought I would share my experience. Needless to say I was very nervous about the mixture of sharp instuments and my Penis. So far the anticipation of the operation was the worst part. I woke up from the anestesia yesterday at about 1:00 pm and I have not felt a lick of pain yet, almost 24 hours later. I guess they did something called a "nerve block" and my penis is still somewhat numb. It took a while for me to pee because of the numbness I guess, but everything seems fine now although when I do pee some of it doesn't go strait, so I've been going in a jar. It's kind of scary to see stiches in my penis but like I said I have not experienced any discomfort thus far. I'll let you all know how things are in a couple days.
>-Jake

Dear:
I'have a frenulumtomy. My frenulum never waS TROUBLE IT SELF, but may doctor advice the cut. since the time after the cut, i and may wise are very happy in our sexual relations.

my sons are uncut, but all had frenulumtoy with lasser when their penis were peeled by the sinequieothomy, about their teen years old.

Sincerely, I advice the frenulumthomy for all males, and if it is possible, the circumsicion or at the less, the sinequeothomy after the first year old of the male baby.

Answers: