Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Phimosis. My good results after 4 days of stretching and steroids

Written by Bryan at 27 Dec 2005 16:55:24:

Hi there,

I'm 24 and have known since i was 14 that my foreskin didnt retract properly.
I visited my doctor when 16 and she told me that there was no problem at all (how wrong she was). I know it was not adhered to my glans at the time so i think she was just rubbish.It has never caused me any problems in bed, and if anything i think it makes me last too long.

Anyways, the maximum I was able to retract was around 5mm (diameter of foreskin "hole")so it was pretty tight. I have not changed doctor and this and my inhibitions have stopped me seeing a doctor again about it. I only just got the internet and looked on a few websites (including this one) that helped me greatly.

On these websites was alot about stetching and steroid creams. I tried stretching daily, havng hot baths to make the skin supple and then just retracting it (while flaccid). There was some improvement immediatly but not drastic. After about two weeks i got disheartened by the amount of time it was taking and i got busy so i didnt do it as often. DONT DO THIS, IT WILL GO BACK TO BEING AS TIGHT AS BEFORE.

Recently my mum got prescribed CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE 0.05% (also known as DERMOVATE Ointment).I read the studies for the use of steroids and this was one steroid used (I'l post the websites in a day or so) and started applying the cream.

I applyed a THIN layer of the cream to the phismotic "band" and some of the area around it that i thought was also tight - once a day at night before bed but after going to the toilet. To see the band i had to retract my foreskin until i saw it and applied with a cotton bud/Q-tip. I didnt use alot as steroids thin the skin.

I also stretched it whenever i went to the toilet (only stretching once or twice but this does help) also a few minutes in the morning and a few at night after applying the cream. After four days i can retract it completly when flaccid and about half way over glans when erect.

Still got some work to do obviously but im buzzing about the time it has taken me to go from 5mm "hole" to about 25-28mm. Just my storey so far and i have some questions which i have written in a seperate post please have a look and help me if you can

Answers: