ARC Forum3
Feedback, Ideas, Experiences and Reports

Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Partial Phimosis Stretching Questions...

Written by gary at 27 Dec 2005 17:35:15:

As an answer to: Partial Phimosis Stretching Questions... written by ShyGuy at 26 Dec 2005 06:47:01:

Firstly i presume its not an infection that has caused it e.g its alwys been that way.

I've havnt been stretching long but i got some really good results in a few days. Your condition sounds better than mine as i could barely retract it when flaccid. I doubt it will take you long to sort out.

I would stretch if i was you. It will cause you no harm and will eventually get rid of the tightness. However, the way i would stretch it would be to have a hot bath to get the skin supple. Get an erection BEFORE retracting the foreskin THEN retract it gently until you feel some SLIGHT discomfort. This should work better as it is wider at the base of the glans (think its called corona glandis) than the shaft itself (e.g. when putting a rubber band round a can/tin u stretch it larger to allow it to fit correctly) This should also make it quicker to stretch to the correct size as it will give you some give whereas i suspect it will remain tight if you stretch it by retracting first

Paraphimosis is generally rare and caused by forcing it over the glans. If you stretch the above way this should not occur as you stretch it only to slight discomfort, wide enough to go over the widest part of the glans.

If you are worried to stretch because of paraphimosis (I've seen some pics aswell which put you off) there are ways too put it back yourself but if it dont, go to the emergency room.

1)Squeeze the glans/ head with your thumb and forefinger. This pushes fluid out so you can pull the foreskin back over. Lubricant would also help like K-Y jelly

2)Using an ice pack to reduce swelling and then lubricant to put the foreskin back in place.

3) I dont recomend but have read in journals it works. Sprinkle fine grain sugar over the penis. This would have an osmotic effect in that it would draw fluid out of the penis much like a tree roots taking waterfrom the soil. Wash and then use lubricant to put the foreskin back in place

>I have partial phimosis. Basically, I have no problem retracting the foreskin when flaccid and I cannot retract it completely while erect. It is possible for me to have an erection develop after the skin is retracted with only some discomfort...
>Just wondering whether it is a bad idea to stretch the foreskin by erection when retracted. I don't think paraphimosis is much of a danger.

Answers: