Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Just had a frenuloplasty

Written by Robin at 30 Dec 2005 16:02:00:

As an answer to: Just had a frenuloplasty written by Jake at 21 Dec 2005 18:37:13:

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the experience, did you have any scary or painful experience with your frenulum which motivated you to get it cut,? I presume so, to take on board the threat of sharp cutting instruments near your penis usually needs some special reason and Id be interested what.

Did they give you a full anaesthetic? strange, but as long as its painless then good.

Now about pissing in a jar, yes I can understand that, firstly the penis is numb, but theres something else which maybe I can help with, a small annoying embarrassing point, in that after my op after pissing I was always dribbling, and needed to work out a different method of shaking all the drops out, -- the point is that after frenuloplasty, the foreskin hangs a bit further forward, there is consequently a litle bag for the urine to collect and dribble afterwards, ... still a little experimentation should cure this.

Thanks for the posting - in 2 weeks time you will feel a whole lot better, 99% sure - so keep in touch.

Robin

>Hello all,
> I just went into the hospital for a Frenuloplasty yesterday. I just came across this forum and thought I would share my experience. Needless to say I was very nervous about the mixture of sharp instuments and my Penis. So far the anticipation of the operation was the worst part. I woke up from the anestesia yesterday at about 1:00 pm and I have not felt a lick of pain yet, almost 24 hours later. I guess they did something called a "nerve block" and my penis is still somewhat numb. It took a while for me to pee because of the numbness I guess, but everything seems fine now although when I do pee some of it doesn't go strait, so I've been going in a jar. It's kind of scary to see stiches in my penis but like I said I have not experienced any discomfort thus far. I'll let you all know how things are in a couple days.
>-Jake

Answers: