The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: Circumcision

Written by Rob at 30 Dec 2005 17:05:46:

As an answer to: Circumcision written by Nick at 24 Dec 2005 22:59:19:

Hi Nick,

Your brothers have obviously been winding you up - all these stories are untrue.

For about 2 weeks after the op. you will need to practice abstinence so that you dont strain and rip the stitches.

The frenulum is removed with the foreskin (normally) you could check this with the surgeon - the point is that after a circumcision the frenulum has nothing left to pull back on, so its no problem.

Yes there is a method of taping the foreskin backwards to check out how circumcision feels - I cant tell you exactly where the information is but its somewhere on circlist.com

good luck

Robin

>Hi, I'm 18 and am planning on being cut soon, but there were a few questions I wanted answered first. Both my brothers are cut, but the surgeon who did them has now retired. My brothers have been teling me stories about their circumcisions but I'm not sure whether they are winding me up or not so I thought I would check. First they've told me that any good surgeon should want to see me erect before the op and will measure my dick so that he knows how much skin to remove, is this true? also they've said that I will need to shave all my pubes completely bald before the op and will need to keep it bald until the stitches are removed. They also said the surgeon will either jerk me off or will make me jerk off just before the op for two reasons, 1 to empty my balls because I wont be able to jerk off for about 6 weeks after, and two so that I don't get an erection during the op. Also, I want the circumcision to remove all the skin so it's really tight like my brothers when it's both soft and hard, but my dick shrinks quite a lot when it goes soft (about 6.5 down to 2inches) do you think I will need to have the frenulum removed? or does this automatically get removed during the op. One final thing, is there any way that I can hold my foreskin back with tape or something so that I can get an idea of circumcision before I go the whole way? Thanks for all your help.

Answers: