Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: can't retract foreskin will it effect intercourse

Written by Robin at 11 Jan 2006 19:38:19:

As an answer to: Re: can't retract foreskin will it effect intercourse written by justin at 10 Jan 2006 06:10:00:

Hi Justin,

>is anyone here able to "get off" with this condition? with the glans covered, i find myself not really being able to "feel" anything whatsoever - making sex less than pleasurable.

There are lots of men who have got used to life with a full "pinhole phimosis". Because the foreskin is held forward allowing NO movement - with enough lubrication one can penetrate complete with foreskin, and the phimotic ring itself doesnt get in the way.

I would advise stretching the phimotic ring, and then you might cure it within a matter of two weeks ... read
www.male-initiation.net/phimosis/stretching.html
www.male-initiation.net/phimosis/stretching_lsa.html

I must again answer Bryans comment (I answered before on another thread)

>>I have started stretching now and I dont think it should take me much longer to be "normal" (As no blokes old man are the same).

It is apparently "no problem" to many men, however it is not "normal" and here in this subject, NORMAL means FREE ... with a difficult or not normal foreskin (however mild) there is a degree of functional and thus behavioural inhibition.

Simply you dont have full access to your genital equipment, its something like having gloves on all the time - and the gloves are fixed in place. If the "glove" was moveable, you might well experience an over sensitive glans which has always been hidden underneath. I can imagine that after 20yrs. used to gloves that for the first period you wouldnt enjoy this change to oversensitivity (which wears off after a month or two).

My answer then is : do you want to go through life with a glove on your male pride and joy? Its up to you, sexual stimulation happens mostly in the mind, so maybe this physical inhibition is irrelevant for you. For me it means you cant use or even see your full potential and you are to some extent physically inhibited.

cheers

Robin

Answers: