Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: stretched by dad

Written by Robin at 26 Jan 2006 19:24:39:

As an answer to: stretched by dad written by italian boy at 24 Jan 2006 14:04:07:

Hi Italian Boy,

It is quite difficult to understand the details of what you are describing. I feel as though sometimes your English makes the process sound extremely bizarre.

Im fairly sure your father didnt actually "play" with you ... this would be a legal problem to do with incest etc. ... it sounds more like he "fought" with you!

The method of stretching used sounds ridiculous and among the most fanatical and fantastic advice which Ive ever heard. - One should never use force, and stretching once a week is not going to work at all ... and so after 5 years of this torture, the doctor decided it wasnt working ... it sounds absolutely unbelievable.

When the correct advice on stretching is given, then I feel that the parents could perform this stretching, (unless one lives in the USA where they would probably lock partents up for child molesting) ... however it is quite unnecessary, as an eight year old I feel that with a little supervision and education you could have done this yourself, and that would have been far better.

Im glad you are happy with the end result, and I suppose that is the most important, but it does seem incredible that you had to go through 5 yrs. torture (during puberty) before the docs found a solution ... Im afraid its all part of the crazy ignorant initiation ceremonies which our modern culture perform.

cheers
robin

>hi!
>i would like tell you my experience.
>I'm 21 italian boy, cutted at 13y for a phimosis. When i was 8 my parents notice the tightness and took me to the doctor. my parents are against circ, so when the doctor said that i must be cut,
>they consult an another doctor. the new said that i must tried to force my foreskin very sweetly under my parents supervision. one time at week my father tried to force me little stronger and one time at month the doctor tried very very stronger.
>it during for five year, since 8 years till 12. My dad never used much force, he tried to uncovered my foreskin evry week in the bathtub because felt the air on my glans hurts me. He always was delicate and never used too much force, but it was terribly embarrassing above all in the last time when i was older (10-12). Instead the doctor used more force, and i often bleeding.
>When my father or the doctor tried to uncovered me, i must been in erection, because if the penis was flaccid they can forced: my penis wound up going into my body not out of the foreskin.
>When i was 13 my father and the doctor said that i was too old for continue and i was cutted.
>i would like to know if this pratice is normal. Now i know that they stretch me in wrong way (infact my foreskin became more tight), but i want to know if is normal that a father play with his 12y son foreskin. I'm sure that my parents did it because they want avoid me the circumcision, but i preferred to go circumcised at birth.
>Sorry for my bad english, i've used bubblefish :-P i hope that you understood however.

Answers: