Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

pain during intercourse

Written by D at 26 Jan 2006 22:05:09:

I am a 52 year old uncircumised male. I have been divorced for approximately 15 years and have not actively (frequently) engaged in intercourse during that time. I masturbate frequently for release. My foreskin has always been tight but until recently have been able to retract it completely for purposes of hygiene.

Approximately two years ago I retract the foreskin during a shower and had great difficulty recovering it. I was cautious from that time on not to retract the foreskin. Over the past two years the foreskin has tightened and closed to less than an 1/2 inch opening. I have seen a doctor on only one occasion. He made no diagnosis, but recommended circumsion. This was over a year ago.

The situation has progressed and at this time I have nearly full closure of foreskin and lesions. I experience great pain during urination and intercourse.

I have no confirmation of my self-diagnosis, do not know if this is an STD and transmittable to my partner or what options I have for treatment.

Your information is about all I know. Anymore information or recommendations would be appreciated.

Answers: