The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: stretched by dad

Written by italian boy at 26 Jan 2006 22:17:50:

As an answer to: Re: stretched by dad written by Robin at 26 Jan 2006 21:54:35:

Hi Robin!
i'm happy to translate for you same italian page about this "ginnastica prepuziale".
there is two different way of thinking: the old pediatric are pro foreskin gym (my doctor was very old 10 yers ago), the new pediatric are absolutely against.
On the web therisn't so much, if you search "prepuzio" on google you can find a lot of bible site but few medical...
the most of site about foreskin gym are parents forum, but i will search something for your site! :)

>Hi,
>Incredible again, my Italian is far worse than your English but I will do a search for "ginnastica prepuziale" -- it sounds to me like a form of Rugby or American Football that was practiced on your foreskin, rather than "gym", however what we really need is something more like the Chinese or Yogic attitude to exercise, which involves gentle regular stretching.
>It is the first time Ive heard of such extreme (and extremely idiotic) practices being conducted generally .. and even advised on www ... isolated doctors (20 years ago in Germany) are reported to use force and cut the frenulum with no anaesthetic - however Ive never heard of doctors pulling till the frenulum rips.
>I have a thought, maybe either you can tell me if there are any www sites in Italian which offer advice similar to mine - OR if you felt inspired, I would certainly very much appreciate a translation of my welcome pages into Italian, if you felt able or willing to do this translation, then drop me a line on my private email address Robin.Stuart (please write in the "a" sign - otherwise I get spammed from automatic spammers) gmx.net
>I am first talking about www.male-initiation.net/welcome.html and then there are 4 Chapters with summaries, maybe you would not be interested in all of them ... anyway...
>Cheers
>Robin
>
>
>>hi robin,
>>thankyou for your answer!!
>>i know that my english is not "perfect" :,D but the process was truly bizarre.
>>the oldest doctor said that i must try daily to uncovered with force alone, my parents "help" me just one time in week for apply more force...
>>NOW i know that this don't work, but also in many italian site i've found a description of this pratice. this is called "ginnastica prepuziale" translate "foreskin gym". I've also some friends that endured this pratice by an doctor all in just one time with extreme pain: a big pulled with often frenulum breach.
>>if you don't understood some particular, you can askme evrything about this, i will try to explain

Answers: