The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: A bit worried. - re Scoop,

Written by Robin at 26 Jan 2006 23:02:14:

As an answer to: Re: A bit worried. written by Scoop at 25 Jan 2006 20:12:14:

Scoop,

I have deleted your original posting and tacked it onto the end of this letter, out of a politeness which you wont get twice.

You are answering on a forum belonging to male-initiation.net, but you show no knowledge of this site, its aims or its intentions.

You have obviously been deceived by your information sources. You are very resentful of your full circumcision (was it an RIC?) however this does not make a phimotic foreskin right. You admit having absolutely no experience of this state. Just because one thing is wrong it does not make the extreme opposite right.

A phimotic foreskin denies a man full access to his equipment, he is not able to see or feel his essential anatomical maleness, the condition Shawn describes is very likely to bag up and prevent penetration, (would you wish him that on his first intercourse?). A phimotic foreskin is more inhibiting than the complete loss of the foreskin. The only advantage is that whereas your full circ. is irreversible, there is hope to correct a phimotic foreskin or at least advise a half circumcision or preputial plasty.

YOu say
>Dont worry First off if its not giving you any problems dont worry its ok the early Greeks did fine with it thousands of years ago so its ok .

your information sources have been misleading you

The early Greeks had full long foreskins, but this doesnt mean they had phimosis - in addition a few thousand years ago the Jews decided to circumcise their youngsters and this has been going on for 40,000 years ... so if you suggest taking the advice of our ancestors, then you are providing an argument for RIC.

You say
> go to www.nocirc.org or noharm .org they can tell you so much. YES IT HURTS are you awake during surgery Yes you can be !

Are you suggesting that modern anaesthetics are so unprofessional that they will let people feel pain? certainly with a local anaesthetic one will be awake, however with a full anaesthetic one feels nothing ... excepting in those extremely rare cases when even during heart surgery a patient can be incorrectly anaesthetised. When you say "yes it hurts" You are suggesting that pain is always felt, this is incorrect. Pain during the op is very very rare, perhaps one of your nocirc sites have some isolated report which they print big to scare people.

I would appreciate it if you would conatct your information sources and ask them to be more balanced in their advice and recommendations.

This sort of thinking which you have will never do more than COMPLAIN - you will never achieve a balanced view when you harbour resentment - and thus you will never stop RIC.

If you are genuinely interested in stopping RIC (rather than just complaining) then read male-initiation.net and start appreciating how men with phimotic foreskins suffer, and then read on and realise that modern medicine normally monitors children for problems before they start to become a problem, and then treats them individually (ie. not ignore and not automatically remove).

To answer on this forum in future I expect a balanced attitude which expresses no fanatical views.

Robin

>>Hi,
>>A need a bit of advice. I have only recently discovered that I have phimosis. I never knew it was a condition very few men have, and as a result, I have become very worried about it.
>Hello SHAWN
> Scoop here , Dont worry First off if its not giving you any problems dont worry its ok the early Greeks did fine with it thousands of years ago so its ok . there are several sites you can go to to see if you can strech it IF you wish but your ok . Matter of fact i wish i was in your shoes!
><<<<<<< Shawn
>
>>The foreskin does not retract fully but only a very small bit and the glans are fairly sensitive to touching. I don't want to forcfully retract it as I fear it will cause paraphimosis. Here is a pic of what it generally looks like when erect:https://www.foreskin.org/tilted5.jpg
>>>>>>>>>> Scoop
> Be happy its that sensitive most cut guys all they feel when they jack off is well like one hand jacking the thumb on the other hand ... You feel it but there no thrill in that !
><<<<<<<<< Shawn
>>I have researched a little on circumsition but it sounds very painful. If I decide to undergo the circumsition, will I be awake during the surgery?
>
>>>>>>>>> Scoop
> go to www.nocirc.org or noharm .org they can tell you so much. YES IT HURTS are you awake during surgery Yes you can be !
><<<<<<<< Shawn
>>Are other effective non-surgical methods available?
>>I would like a reply as soon as possible, thank you.
>>>>>>>>> Scoop Yes you can also go to www.mgmbill.org and there a whole list of sites that can help in your case but recomend you do not get cut NO CIRC ok JB

Answers: