Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: help

Written by sufferer at 27 Jan 2006 11:28:06:

As an answer to: Re: help written by Robin at 26 Jan 2006 19:40:58:

Hi robin, thanks a lot for you help, apon closer inspection and with a bit of research, i am now pretty certain its the frenulum breve (or the banjo string). so im reconing in just stretching to try and cure the phimosis. Unless a doctor can deal with it? but i am happy to continue as i am. thanks again.

>Hi sufferer,
>Hopefully not suffering too much?
>Glad to hear you have found out about stretching.
>Now, you sound fairly convinced that this is a skin bridge, and not the frenulum, ... is the bridge underneath the glans? ... could you please check that its not frenulum breve. Otherwise I will accept your diagnosis.
>I dont like the idea of people taking a scalpel to their own penis, I imagine things like blood, pain and then fainting and it all being an incredible theater.
>A skin bridge is easy to cure - it does require cutting - and any doctor will be able to do this with a local anaesthetic in about 15 mins.
>I would suggest that first you ask your family doctor, I imagine he might do the op. without any further questions. If this is not possible, at age 17 in most countries you need parents permission for an op. ... so if the family doctor is not possible, then you have to consider talking with your parents about this embarrassing subject, ... or is your 18th birthday coming soon ...
>You sound fairly intelligent, ... check out male-initiation.net/skinbridges.html just to get really well informed before taking any action ... there is only the option of cutting the skinbridge off, the only real question is who to talk with first
>good luck
>Robin
>
>>At the young age of 17 i have just discovered i have phimosis. I thoght that it would be ok as i could just stretch it, but i also discovered on closer inpection that i have a skin bridge, between my glans and my foreskin. i was wondering on how to go about fixing this problem? apart from the obvios, taking a scapal to your own penis, which doesnt sound to appealing. many thanks

Answers: