The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: help

Written by Robin at 02 Feb 2006 20:19:58:

As an answer to: Re: help written by sufferer at 27 Jan 2006 11:28:06:

Hi Mr. Sufferer!

Glad to know you are happy as you are, but Im not - IF this is frenulum Breve you stand approx a 1 to 1,000 chance of stretching it - I have never heard a reliable report of the frenulum stretching -

Urologists and Surgeons offer the frenuloplasty or frenoplasty ... try and see a surgeon simply because they have more experience with cutting and tend to know the most modern methods ... please read www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html

If you want to retain your foreskin you will need to gather all your confidence and simply inform the surgeon that you want to stretch the phimosis out but to do this you need the frenulum cutting/removing - You will need to sound confident or such "experts" will be dismissive (he may or may not be aware that phimotic ring can be stretched - such info comes largely from the last 6 yrs in the web) -

again with this new development I ask, can you speak with parents, or how long is it till you are 18??

Rob

>Hi robin, thanks a lot for you help, apon closer inspection and with a bit of research, i am now pretty certain its the frenulum breve (or the banjo string). so im reconing in just stretching to try and cure the phimosis. Unless a doctor can deal with it? but i am happy to continue as i am. thanks again.

Answers: