ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: phimotic ring

Written by Robin at 02 Feb 2006 20:47:51:

As an answer to: phimotic ring written by Rahul Verma at 29 Jan 2006 21:26:23:

Hello Rahul,

can I suggest you use a spelling checker when you write English - thanks -

First I have a question - the Hindu religion forbids operations on the genitals or forbids circumcision - do you know in which of the Vedas this idea occurs? -

I am not suprised that your textbooks dont mention these conditions - I myself have searched through countless books and medical studies, recently since around 1986 I think was the first mention of a phimotic ring - absolutely incredible, that part of the external body is unrecognised in a time when medicine is discovering gene manipulation etc.

As a doctor I would also be interested if you could help in some small way, but at present do not know how. You yourself are needing help ... and so

First you should know we need an accurate diagnosis before we can find an accurate treatment, from all you describe I guess 99% that your main problem is the frenulum breve.

Frenulum Breve is also a taboo for the medical literature (I love one quote from a Doctor Grewel who talks about a "collective repression on behalf of the medical profession").

You must please look at two pages
www.male-initiation.net/phimosis_summary.html

please confirm your diagnosis ... and do you have a mild form of phimotic ring? your symptoms do not show this.

www.male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html

Seeing as you are a doctor I would like to emphasise that I believe the simplest most appropriate cure for this is to cut it through and leave two little flaps dangling ... (which apparently can be fun to pull on) the idea is explained in frenulum_treatment.html

I hope to hear from you next week with a definate diagnosis.

And now, as afterthought, I think - one of the most helpful things you could do as doctor is to record all your sexual experiences and problems in detail - at best with your name and title - so that I can publicise them on the site.

sincerely

Robin

>hello
>iu am a 23 yr old male from india
>hindu, uncircumscised. i can't retract the foreskin over the glans. i guess this is what is called a phimotic ring.i don't know whether i have a frenulum breve also
>though i ahve been sexually active for the last 2 -3 yrs, and i ahve tried penetration, it is painful... sometimes due it good lubrication it was manageble. but the pain never let me have an ejaculation /orgasm and i had to be guarded lest i strecth it too much, involuntarily.I ahd to buch up my foreskin before introducing it inside to prevent stretch. i don't want to do stretching all my lif and am open to surgery.
>howvever i want to bring to the notice of pl here that there is a lot of ignoranc about this. i am a dotor myself and this condition is not mentioned even in big textbooks like Love and Bailley's
>would be helpful to know what mediacl help i can avail
>REgards
>Rahul

Answers: