ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: TIGHT FORESKIN

Written by Robin at 02 Feb 2006 21:17:22:

As an answer to: TIGHT FORESKIN written by Braiden at 01 Feb 2006 23:47:03:

HI Braiden,

Wow 13 - youre starting early in the big world of self initiation -

The big question I need to know is : How long have you been stretching?

After about two weeks one starts being able to retract the foreskin. If you have been stretching for a month then we need to think again - maybe different methods of stretching - if you can now just about retract when flaccid (non-erect) then maybe try inserting your two (clean) little fingers and pull gently sidewards, or maybe you could try stretching with steroids (betamethasone is the most common used).

This tight whitish ring is the phimotic ring - this is what you are stretching.

Yes the whole foreskin does become part of the shaft when erect. But this does not occur by simply becoming older, unfortunately you have to stretch it to get like that.

Im sorry I have read it 3 times and I cannot understand your second question.

Please be careful - your foreskin is at exactly the sort of diameter it needs to be to cause paraphimosis - this is not dangerous as long as one is aware of the possibility and how to cure it, so please read
www.male-initiation.net/paraphimosis.html

cheers good luck, and rephrase question 2 ... Ok?

Robin

>Hey.I am 13yrs.old and I have a tight foreskin.At first I couldent even retract it all the way but I read on a website that if stretched it a little each day eventually it would retract all the way.Well about 3 days ago I got the head to come out(not erect)but there is a tight whitish foreskin ring at the base of the head.I was just wondering if when I get older if the forskin will loosen and the whole foreskin will just become part of the shaft(when erect). Secondley, Even now that I can get the foreskin retracted enough for the head to come out my foreskin still isn't stretched out enough for it to fit over my penis head.What should i do??

Answers: