Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: IM CONFUSED

Written by Robin at 08 Feb 2006 19:57:50:

As an answer to: Re: IM CONFUSED written by BEN WESTLAKE at 06 Feb 2006 01:51:44:

Hi Ben,

There are several points I could make and things to say. First be thankful you are living post internet where we can talk - boys and men have been getting confused for centuries with these problems and most of them have been totally alone.

Ah yes please write in lower case just because its easier for me to read.

Probably the most important point to remember is that you are on the road to initiation, a self-initiation, it is a pretty bumpy road and there are a few problems to overcome, but to do it youve gotta slow down and get cool calm and collected ... and try and develop a little sense of humour ... with that in mind I could congratulate you on such a thorough collection of phimotic conditions!

Id like to know quite a few things, - do you have a girl friend? and then the situation with your parents, I can well understand your embarrassment, I want to know if you can talk with either of them about anything, just regular matters? or is there any other adult who you can talk with?

Id also like to know which country you live in? in the UK you cant get surgery without parents permission until you are 18yrs. old

Basicly, I need an accurate description of your conditions - if youve the possibility of photos it may help instead of long descriptions - (photos must be sent to my private e mail address under "contact forum moderator" on the main page or on my contact.html) ... some conditions need surgery, others you could stretch yourself ... but if what you describe is half the truth then some form of surgery is going to be unavoidable ... you will NOT need a full circumcision, unless you want this. (Full circumcision is I believe what most doctors would advise with your mixture of conditions.) How would you feel about that??

I would like you to take your time to answer this (you have at least 6 days before I am next online) - please go back to male-initaition.net/phimosis_summary.html ... and then read the individual pages relating to each condition ... I suspect you may have just a frenulum breve and a mild phimotic ring ... but I need an accurate diagnosis before I can give any advice about treatment ...

So please just get sensible but dont worry, and give yourself a few days to read my pages and explore your condition, and tell me exactly what you can see and feel.

This is a temporary problem, all these conditions are curable - it just takes time and a bit of effort.

so - take it easy

Robin

>>I AM 15 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT PHIMOSIS CONDITIONS AND IM NOT SURE WHAT ONE APPLYS TO ME. THIS IS BECAUSE I THINK I MAY HAVE A MULTIPLE CASE OF PARTIAL PHIMOSIS, FRENULUM BREVE, SKIN BRIDGES ANDEPITHELIAL ADHESIONS MIXED TOGETHER. MAYBE IM WRONG BUT I MAY HAVE SYMPTOMS FROM EACH, ALTHOUGH IM NOT EXACTLY SURE AND I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I COULD ASK FOR ADVICE. I AM IMBARRESSED TO TALK ABOUT IT TO MY PARENTS TO TAKE ME TO A DOCTOR ABOUT IT. CAN U GIVE ME ANY ADVICE?
> PLEASE IVE READ SOME PEOPLES'S CASES AND THEY ALL SOUND FORMILIAR TO MINE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Answers: