The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: i have frenulum breve

Written by Robin at 08 Feb 2006 20:28:22:

As an answer to: i have frenulum breve written by tac at 05 Feb 2006 12:24:41:

Hi tac,

Hummm, thank you for what I hope is an accurate diagnosis ... it makes it far easier for YOU (and me) when you know exactly what youve got and how you need to cure it.

The people on this forum are always getting younger, and so the question is really how do we get past the law on this point. Which country do you live in? The problem is that in the UK you need parents permission for an operation until you are 18 yrs. old ... so the only sensible suggestion is that you must talk with your parents --- can you talk with either one of them about regular matters? ... or is there any other adult who you can confide in?

You have obviously read my pages ... thanks ... and Im just wondering if I should make a few non-sensible suggestions, - you know - the sort of thing which really I shouldnt confuse 14yr. olds with ... you show intelligence ...

but it is crazy ideas like stretching a frenulum - which no unbiased adult has reported as successful, but it hasnt been tried often, and it might be possible, skin always can normaly stretch, and particularly the young and supple skin which you have. I feel you have read male-initiation.net/frenulum_treatment.html the last few paragraphs have a few notes on this, and if it could stretch would really depend on how thick or thin it is etc. etc. ... It is merely a crazy idea, but I just wonder if someone as young and "stretchable" as you are might have success with it.

If you wanted to attempt this, we should talk more about it, and I would like you to do it scientifically so that you know if it is working or not - so you would give yourself 2 weeks regular 3 times a day gentle stretching - and before and after, you would fill in the frenulum praeputii assessment questionnaire on male-initiation.net/frenulum_research.html

I will contain my other crazy ideas ... stretching a frenulum has never been previously successful, mostly the frenulum rips, (gentle stretching shouldnt rip it - but keep cotton wool and loo paper to swab the bleeding if it rips) and you will need to make up your own mind - The question is, how experimental are you?

Really my closing word must be what a silly idea this is, and you MUST speak with your parents - (in addition consider persuading them to ask the surgeon for a simple incision rather than a frenuloplasty).

(Im back here once a week so give yourself 6 days to think)

cheers
Robin

>Hi i am uncircumsized and i think i have a frenulum breve.
>i am 14 years old and am not sexually active but i defanatly have a freulum breve,
>When i get an erection the frenulum at the back of my penis stretches and sometimes reduces the retraction of my foreskin. i can retract my foreskin all the way down when my penis is flaccid but when i get an erection the frenulum becomes very tight and turns white because of the tension. if i try and pull the foreskin back to what it should be it make the tip of my penis (dont know the proper name for it - 'bell end' i call it) dip downwards a lot and i can feel the tension in my frenulum, i am afraid that when i do have sex it will rip, i think i need a frenoplasty but i am afraid to go to the GP or tell anyone and i dont know if there is anyone else i can talk to about it.
>thanks tac.

Answers: