The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: please help

Written by Dimitar N.S. at 09 Feb 2006 07:23:55:

As an answer to: Re: please help written by Robin at 08 Feb 2006 20:49:59:

HI Robin,thank you for your answer.
First about the pictures- of course you can reprint them,but please don't reveal any information about the author of the pictures (that's me) ;) And it is good idea to save them on your PC,because i'll soon remove them from my site.
Now about me- I am 18 years old and I am from Bulgaria. I have just found out a few days ago that I have some type of phimosis and one of the reasons for that late discovery is that I've never experienced any kind of problems because of my condition (like pain,problems with pissing and so on).
I can't say that the skin around the small hole is sinewy or tough,it is just like all the skin covering my penis.
I will try the whole "stretching" thing but I am not very optimistic about it.Maybe because I can't imagine how such a small opening will stretch to such extent so that it'll be possible for the penile glan to come through.
Thanks again for your infromation.
Dimitar
>Hi dimitar,
>Well first congratulations these are the finest pictures I have ever seen of a pinhole phimosis.
>You have a pinhole phimosis. --- and can I please have permission to reprint these pictures on my site?
>how old are you? and which land do you live in?
>Please can we go very slowly and carefully. First I will admit that I do not fully understand the development of pinhole phimosis, I cant imagine what keeps the foreskin so tightly enclosed on itself, it does not appear to be the normal phimotic ring, it is probably simply a rest over from early childhood where the skin has never been stretched and so has now habitually adopted this form.
>Men with this condition complain of not being able to piss straight, but it causes very little direct pain or problems by sex, simply because it holds the foreskin so firmly in place, there is no movement possible ... naturally you are not able to see or touch your complete anatomical equipment and I consider this an unecessary inhibition.
>Skin is made to stretch. I would like you to try stretching this condition. Stretching the very small hole regularly and gently. For ideas on how to stretch, please see www.male-initiation.net/phimosis/stretching.html
>Consider using steroids (betamethasone) to help this www.male-initiation.net/steroids.html
>Even without steroids there should be improvement within two weeks.
>I hope you can understand all Ive written.
>Please write back because I really would like to see pictures after stretching, because I dont understand what exactly is restricting the skin around the small hole, ... do you notice any sinewy or tough skin tissue around the rim of the hole?, it looks just like normal skin to me ...
>anyway cheers and good luck with the stretching
>Robin
>________________________________________
>>I have read a lot of stuff about this matter but still,I am not quite sure exactly what my case is. I am only sure that my penis is not like it must be. here are some pictures of it:
>>https://www.geocities.com/lakersbg/DMC_19401.JPG
>>https://www.geocities.com/lakersbg/DMC_19411.JPG
>>I will be very grateful if you can give me some advise and explain me what exactly my case is.
>>p.s. excuse me for my bad english,but it is not my mother tongue.
>>Thanking you in advance.

Answers: