ARC research project no.1

Hi Nick and anyone with a hypersensitive glans

>"In my experience the sensitivity is not even
suppressed by the anaesthetic gel that they gave
me post-op. I think you just have to deal with it
until it has been exposed for some time."

The hypersensitive glans is a similar question to
"how to dissolve epithelial adhesions?" in that it
asks about keratinisation or how to harden up the glans.

I always hoped that someone with a hypersensitive glans
would give me a clue about how to release the epithelium.

from male-initiation.net/library/passages/hyper-sensitivity.html
>"Is there any way to speed this up? (ie. the
process of hardening up the glans)"

interesting question, if you wanted a quick
temporary method try an aneasthetic cream, they
make it numb, ... as a permanent method, ?
*thinks* you need a cock bath .. :-) ... (Nescafe
jar, full of warm water insert cock and hang
loose for ten minutes ... we need a secret
ingredient, there must be something, but I have no
idea what - how does one speed up keratinisation
i.e. hardening up the glans, I believe that the
most sensible may be to bathe your glans in your
own fresh urine,... for further stimulating
discussions on the subject I would suggest you
check out and write to us on the Forum

good luck,... if you find the secret ingredient
please tell me

--------------

I discuss possible secret ingredients and experimental methods of keratinisation on www.male-initiation.net/dissolve.html
I bet something here would work – please experiment carefully and intelligently - I post the entire page here -

happy reading

Robin
-----------------------------------

THE SEARCH FOR A NATURAL SOLVENT (for Epithelial Adhesions)

Øster: "Separation results from keratinization of the cells under the influence of androgen" ... Campbell: "During the first weeks this union is usually so feeble that it can be easily broken up."

I am more than a little concerned for infants in families and countries, where there is simply not the time to give every care and attention to all the pestering kids, as well as looking after the local tread mill. I believe these infants need an easy safe simple modern method of quickly dissolving the epithelial bond between the inner foreskin and the glans.

As far as I am aware there has been no medical research into the subject of dissolving the adhesions with a simple releasing agent or solvent.

I have no means to explore or discover in this field, and must wait until a doctor, research student, or experimental Mum or Dad can help me.

I believe there must be a simple solvent: olive oil, a camomile solution, or some other natural substance. Could urine contain a natural releasing agent? Alternatively maybe saliva contains enzymes which would be effective.

Øster says "Separation results from keratinization of the cells under the influence of androgen" (quoting : Burrows, H. (1944) . The union and separation of living tissues as influenced by cellular differentiation. Yale J. Bil. Med., 17,397,)

If I ask a few possibly stupid questions, ... Which enzymes could speed up keratinization? Could androgen be administered directly? I realise keratine has nothing to do with carrots but if it needs enzymes then maybe a bit of carrot juice would be the best thing...?

Someone mentioned that normal black tea contains keratine ...

Campbell's Urology. is the urologists Bible, it is an encyclopedic work in 3 volumes, .. the second edition was in 1963 the seventh was in 1998. Campbell wrote the following in the first second and third edition and presumably died before the fourth edition ... when they edited out his comments.

"During the first weeks this union is usually so feeble that it can be easily broken up. Sometimes these embryonic epithelial adhesions fail to separate ...."

Does this indicate that actually Im thinking far too late, and that the easiest time to release adhesions is in the first weeks after birth? ... or that if the "enzyme solvent" was applied straight after birth, then would this work easiest simplest and safest ... ??

Today's medical understanding is that most boys have released their epithelial adhesions by the age of three. If this is not the case, recent medical research suggests it may help to describe the possibility of foreskin retraction to boys of four and administer steroids.

While early education seems appropriate, the experimental use of chemicals may be unacceptable to many parents. Also these steroids are aimed at stretching the infants primary phimotic ring, which is proven to stretch naturally.

Perhaps though in asking how to release the adhesions I have been aking the wrong question, : --- Betamethasone is used to help stretch the phimotic ring but very interesting in the medical studies is that no epithelial adhesions were recorded, this leads me to wonder if steroids could "heat up" and dissolve the epithelial adhesions - or is it that the foreskin complex consists of epithelial adhesions, different forms of phimosis and the frenulum, and when any link in this chain is weakened, the complex can fall apart.

The anthropologist Bryk reports a method which could be so simple, natural and unprofitable, that we may expect modern research to omit it: "Among the inhabitants of Tahiti the boys make use of the urine caught in the pocket of the foreskin to loosen up and extend their prepuce"

In the file on Ancient Treatment we learn that "In some Turkish families the foreskin is retracted straight away after birth, and this is done periodically, in order to prevent adhesions" (39).

other ideas involve:
steam in the shower, salt water, cider vinegar, .... I often wonder if some ancient tribe developed for example a tradition of rubbing the genitals with grape juice, or calfs liver, or ... something with enzymes and minerals ... and no-one can explain why they do it, ... just there`s a story about some wise old medicine man who had said they must do this .... to all new borns ...

Then from a study on farm animals
G. St Jean Male reproductive surgery
Vet Clin North Am Food Anim Pract 1995 Mar;11(1):55-93 "The epithelial surfaces of the penis and prepuce are fused together at birth in bulls. At about 4 months of age, the penis and prepuce begin to separate under the influence of testosterone, and the separation should be complete by 9 to 11 months of age."

So is testosterone the missing ingredient?

Answers: