Home Site:
Male Initiation and the Phimosis Taboos

The Origins of a Taboo

ARCindex

disclaimer

ARC Forum3 index

Re: frenulum experience?

Written by Robin at 02 Mar 2006 19:23:21:

As an answer to: Re: naive question written by Uncutman at 26 Feb 2006 17:02:43:

Hi Mr. Uncutman,

Frenulum breve holds the foreskin forward and often men with this condition complain of the "impression" this gives of a long prepuce. But thats all it is - an impression. Maybe all prepuces are long in your opinion ... frenulum breve certainly makes it appear too long.

You had a frenoplasty 10 yrs. ago ... so I presume you have a life long uncomfortable experiences with it ... and following through have checked your sons and got them treated before puberty ... great :)

Please tell me your experiences, maybe tzhey will help to get a few more boys treated for this before puberty, ie. before it starts being a problem.

thanks

Robin

>Dear Antonio.
>For your problem the best solution is the frenulasty.I'm without the frenulum since ten years ago. In erection, the foreskin is all retracted, and in coital penetration, the foreskin disapppearances and the head penis stays all right, totaly pelled. I advise the frenulumtomy for all the males. My sons are cut, only of their frenulums. They have short foreskins as mine.
>If your foreskin, in erect state, it is not retracted naturaly, it is because you have a long prepuce. In this case, I advice you the circumcision.
>

Answers: